Monday, June 17, 2013

Fitness Trips Great For So Many Things

365fitt new rack card for Trips
Just printed up 1,000 of my new trip cards.  If you want some to pass out, just let me know.

YOU should go on a fitness trip because it gives you a goal and is a great way to jump start a new fitness program.

It's different.  It's fun.  It's for women only.

I've got some great trips remaining for 2013 and 2014:

September 12-17:  Rocky Mountains - Return to Simplicity

This trip is a lot easier than a lot of our other trips and includes gentle moving like yoga and Tai Chi and meditation.  Afternoons include short walks/hikes and/or painting different parts of the park with our attending artist.

November 1-5:  Wine Country, CA

This trip includes morning activities including walking and/or hiking the local state parks, biking the vineyards, and yoga/pilates in the vineyard.  Accommodations are typically in a vineyard location.

February 2-8, 2014:  Captiva Island, FL

This trip is the pinnacle of trips and includes it all:  luxury accommodations on Captiva Island, 3 celebrity trainers, personal chef, good nutrition, on site massage therapist and a heavy dose of walking, kayaking, biking, yoga, pilates and more!

What can you expect in 2014?  I'm still lining up dates and accommodations, but we'll follow about the same places, with a few more.  I've had some great interest from some of my partners to team up and offer new locations and new forms of activity - so stay tuned.  I post the most up to date information on my 365fitt facebook page first, so make sure that you LIKE that page, and come back often.  I also put all information on my website at www.365fitt.com, and in my monthly newsletter.  Make sure you're signed up (go to my website for the link).



365fitt is about training for the event called LIFE, focusing on physical, nutritional and emotional wellness through lifestyle adaptations.  Kathy is available for personal training and wellness consultations and corporate wellness.  365fitt invites you to participate in a Healthy Active Living trip to incredible destinations.  Please visit 365fitt for more information.  Live 365fitt!




No comments:

Post a Comment