Keep these tips in mind:
- If you're new to exercise, always start slowly and build to the full exercise gradually. This might mean doing only 1 set of each exercise. One set typically consists of 8-15 repetitions.
- Individuals with intermediate fitness can do 2 sets of each exercise.
- Advanced individuals can do 2-3 sets, and can challenge themselves, perhaps by performing exercises while standing on a Bosu or other piece of stability equipment.
- Always hold in your abdominal muscles! This will help protect your lower back!
- When standing, a wider stance is more stable than when your legs are closer together.