Yes, today's free workout is 100 pushups! So, you don't think you can do it? Yes, you can and I challenge you to give it a try. Pushups are a great way to build the upper body and create a healthy shoulder joint. By breaking the 100 pushups into 10 sets of 10, you get a breather and your arms get a break.
For advanced individuals, you can do pushups with some variations (and there's lots more that really push the limits, but I won't mention them here):
- Plyometric pushups with a clap.
- Pushups on blocks. Adds range of motion and instability to your muscles.
- Traveling pushups - total core workout as well!
- Around the world pushups - legs and core too!
- Bosu Travling Pushups - total core!
For beginners and intermediate individuals here are some examples of modifications:
Have fun with the workout today! And come back for more!