Friday, December 7, 2012

Free Workout Friday - Totally Core Workout

It's Free Workout Friday and I hope you enjoy this great Totally Core Workout.  It's so simple you'll wonder why you didn't do it before. 

I choose Plank a lot in my workouts because it's an awesome exercise, working arms, legs, glutes, abdominals and back.  Plus, there are a lot of variations for people with wrist issues (use forearms or kettlebells) or lack of core strength (drop to your knees for plank).

I use the side plank because it works your obliques and supporting muscles into the frontal abdominals and back transverse muscles.

I also use superman a lot because it strengthens the muscles along the spine from cervical to coccyx.  

Most recently, I've uploaded a video on Youtube that demonstrates all these moves.

Enjoy your workout today and everyday,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment